LOAD UP ON THESE CHEVROLET OFFERS
The 2018 BUSINESS CHOICE OFFERS can give you the best value on the vehicles you count on to keep your business moving. With cash allowances on either GM Accessories or Upfits, you have more ways to get a deal on the purchase of your new Chevrolet. You can even add the most current retail offers to your deal and discover a value that simply can’t be beat.
New for 2018, Business Choice offers now include a 3-month trial of Commercial Link™. Utilizing the connectivity of OnStar®, Commercial Link™ can help keep your fleet running with maximum efficiency thanks to in depth reporting on location, fuel, maintenance and more.
Am I eligible for Business Choice?
Business Choice customers will need to answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Are you a business owner?
- Is the vehicle used in the day-to-day operation of your business and not solely for personal/non-business-related transportation purposes?
Note: Eligible business documents must be used to verify business ownership.
Documents must be active or dated within the last 12 months. Examples of eligible documents are listed below:
- GM Fleet Account Number (FAN)
- Sales Tax License
- State Business License of State/Federal Business Tax ID Certificate
- Municipalities (In lieu of Bid Assistance, vehicle must be in the name of the municipality)
- Municipal Business License
- Schedule C (Form 1040) or Schedule F (Form 1040—farmers)
- Crop or Livestock Insurance
- Federal Land Use Restriction and/or Federal Land Grant Subsidiary Documentation
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy/Public Liability Insurance Policy and/or Workmen’s Compensation Insurance Policy
- State or Federal Authorized Business Website
- Pocket List of Railroad Officials Guide (Only eligible when Railroad Operators Incentive is not used)
- Timber Registration Number
- Farmer’s General Liability Insurance
- Articles of Incorporation
- Tax Form 1120-S
- Tax Form 1065